“Be seated,” Eddard Stark said. “I see you have started without me. I am pleased to know there are still some men of sense in this city.” He signaled for the meal to resume. The servants began bringing out platters of ribs, roasted in a crust of garlic and herbs.
GAME OF THRONES
- 1 - rack of ribs, about 2 lbs
- 2 tbsp - dijon mustard
- 3 - garlic cloves, minced
- 1 - sprig of rosemary, stem removed
- 2 - sprigs of theme, stem removed
- 1 - tbsp chili powder
- ½ tsp - cayenne, mor or less to taste
- 1 tsp - cumin
- 1 tsp - salt
- Preheat the oven to 300F.
- Clean the ribs by removing the silverskin and excess fat.
- In a bowl, combine the garlic, rosemary, thyme, chili powder, cumin, and salt. Rub the mustard over the ribs until covered. Press and rub on the garlic mixture.
- Place on a roasting rack (for easy cleanup, line your tray with foil) and roast for 3 hours. The meat should be very tender. If you feel it's getting too dark, wrap the ribs with foil and continue roasting.